Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Reader's osteoporosis defies treatment

On  24 Oct. 2005 Dr. published a letter from one of his patients:

Dear Dr. Gott: I am a 62-year-old Caucasian female who has been diagnosed with osteoporosis of the hips and back on two bone-density tests, along with osteoarthritis. I am both very fair and small-boned -- the poster picture for osteoporosis.Of course, I am greatly concerned. I have been active all of my life, a former jogger and tennis player. Now I try to bike and walk all I can, yet the second density test showed more bone loss. Likewise, my intake of dairy products has always been high…’

 

Dr. Gott does not have an explanation for this patient's condition and he is therefore right to not offer one.  As I do not know Dr. Gott’s email address I cannot tell him that an explanation for exactly this kind situation can be found in a free ebook which can be downloaded now by going to http://www.osteoporosis-calcium.co.uk/.

 

No comments: