Thursday, October 20, 2005

Fifty percent of Americans at risk of osteoporosis

According to the US Surgeon General, 'by the year 2020, one in two Americans over the age of 50 will be at risk for fractures from osteoporosis'.  This disease causes bones to become prone to fractures, especially in the hip, spine and wrist.  Contrary to popular belief, osteoporosis is both preventable and treatable.
 
New research shows how one particular food item from the diet causes more osteoporosis than anything else.  For full details a free ebook has been made available at:
http://www.osteoporosis-calcium.co.uk/

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi,
I am The editor/writer with

osteoporosis.net. I really liked your

site and i am interested in building a

relationship with your site. We want to

spread public awareness. I hope you can

help me out. Your site is a very useful

resource.

Please email me back with your URl in

subject line to take a step ahead and

also to avoid spam.

Thank you,
Sofia Vergez
Editor/Writer
sofia.osteoporosis@gmail.com
www.osteoporosis.net

Anonymous said...

My spouse and I stumbled over here from a different web page and thought I may as well check things out.
I like what I see so now i am following you.
Look forward to looking into your web page for a second time.



my blog :: internal hemorrhoids treatment